ST. REGIS BAL HARBOUR RESORT
Appointed as an owners representative to oversee the ultra-luxury resort’s business development, positioning, financial results and capital expenditures.
- Exceeded 2016 pro-forma projections by 2013, 3 years ahead for schedule.
- Currently the resort commands the highest average room rate in the US outside of NYC.
- Strategically positioned the resort and residences as the most anticipated resort opening of 2012.
- Instrumental in the success of the residential positioning, dubbed one of the "most exclusive enclaves" in the country, securing the projects place as a global leader in luxury hospitality and residential.
- Earned coveted Forbes 5-star rating and AAA 5-Diamond rating only 1 year after opening.
- Established recognition by Starwood hotels and resort as one of the most successful openings in history and the best for the St. Regis brand.
- Garnered first year international recognition for most renowned luxury publications including Departures, Robb Report, Forbes, Conde Nast, Travel & Leisure, among others.
- Supported over $1.1 billion in Real Estate sold, selling out project well ahead of schedule.
- Successes lead to the sale of the resort in 2013 at a record-breaking price in South Florida of more than $1 million per key.
RITZ-CARLTON KEY BISCAYNE
Appointed by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company to oversee this 500-room luxury resort inclusive of 189 condominium units.
- Successfully repositioned the property as the leading luxury resort in South Florida, with the highest average room rate in the market at the time.
- Re-concepted and created new and relevant food and beverage concepts resulting in an increase of revenue of 25%.
- Assisted in the creation of nationally recognized food and beverage concepts designated as "one of the top new restaurants in the country" by Esquire Magazine.
- Obtained 5-Diamond Rating by AAA, only 1 year after appointment.
- Property ranked number one amongst the US Ritz-carton portfolio for Gross Operating Profit for three consecutive years.
- Increased employee engagement scores by 18 points year over year.
- Recognized by Departures Magazine, Condé Nast and Travel & Leisure in several categories.
Ritz-Carlton, South East US, Caribbean and Latin America
Appointed to manage operations and business development for 20 hotels owned by 20 different ownership groups, including the Southeast US, Caribbean and Latin America with annual revenue of $1 billion.
- Reviewed and approved pro-formas, due diligence feasibility studies and development phase operational reviews that led to new developments such as Ritz-Carlton Aruba and Ritz-Carlton Reserve in Dorado Puerto Rico.
- Partnered with ownership groups and General Managers in developing sustainable financial business models, assisted in managing cash flow to meet debt service obligations during very challenging fiscal years.
- Achieved 56% flow through in 2009 Year over Year for the entire Southeast Region in a very challenging business environment.
- Developed and successfully rolled out successfully a strategic plan for all Florida properties in alignment with Ritz-Carlton Key success factors.
Appointed to oversee and restructure a portfolio of five luxury mixed-use Hotel developments into financially viable business models. Under the Ritz-Carlton flag, they represented investments in Vail, Colorado; Kapalua, Hawaii; Miami, Philadelphia and Palm Springs.
- Restructured management staffing and created new operating business models for all properties.
- Streamlined operating models, and increased efficiency and productivity across all portfolios.
- Supported and developed pre-opening budget for Ritz-Carlton Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage.
- Supported negotiations between prominent global Celebrity Chefs and Ritz-Carlton to create a more cost effective business Food and Beverage model.
- Participated in negotiations with Ritz-Carlton in developing more cost effective business models for each of the properties in the portfolio that lead to substantial financial improvements forthe portfolio.